What 700x25 RoadTubeless tyre for my road bike?

8 Feb 2017

Meditation for Cyclists

Before going to sleep tonight, I'm going to listen to the Emerald Waterfall Meditation by Master Co.

Just visit http://pranichealing.com/emerald-waterfall-meditation

Listen to the guided meditation, and you will have a better rest tonight.

Through this guided meditation you will experience a full body relaxation and deep energetic cleansing using green prana.



If you use any Health apps such as Sleep Cycle or Instant Heart Rate, you can probably track your sleeping profile and heart rate over the next few nights and days, and hopefully will find a much better sleeping quality, and a lower heart rate too as a result.


two health related apps from app store
Two example health apps

I certainly have, and the metrics in Sleep Cycle confirm that for me.


Sleep Cycle showing a graph of sleep pattern after a meditation


Even though I drank tea and coffee and had a stressful day at work, instead of having a restless night, I was able to fall asleep quickly and get some real quality sleep

Try it. You'll thank me later.

Goodnight.



Note: even on an iOS device you can simply go this link and listen to the guided meditation without downloading the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment